Friday, 2 June 2017

Moo Thanks

Hi Everyone, after trying 20 times and even shutting down, I eventually got into the dashboard, I must have a setting wrong somewhere as it's so random that it happens.

Anyhow, my card today I have to admit to loving, because I have a thing for cows. I expect it's from living a few doors away from a farm when we were young and cows coming into the garden and munching Mum's flowers. I remember one evening Mum, whilst she was ironing, screaming in shock, she hadn't expected 2 big eyes looking into the window at her, until she realised it was a cow.

 I did spend a long while colouring her and decided she would be a Jersey Cow, because they are beautiful creatures and this is one beautiful cow. (Although we grew up with Holstein cows, black and white.)

sentiment - Create with TLC
sky - Photoshop Creative Magazine freebie
grass - Summertime Designs, no longer available.
I coloured the wonderful cow in PS, isn't she lovely, look at her eyelashes! :)
I added a felt effect PS style to give her texture - sahin designs
twine unwound for hay?
dies - Sue Wilson Noble square dies


13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Faith. It looks like it is hand painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card made me laugh Faith. That cow is so cute and the sentiment is brilliant! A fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sentiment and image! Love the added hay! Super cute Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Faith. Wonderful colouring and I do love her eyelashes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Faith, such a fabulous image and great sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, I love this card Faith!!!! I agree in that Jersey cows are so pretty, I love red ones too. lol Ok, I love them all! You did a beautiful job coloring this girl and I am loving the sentiment. This is just the coolest card! Oh your poor Mum!! I imagine that was quite the fright! We have had steers get out a few times as well, but the last time they got out Bret had a friend over and the friend didn't shut the gate. Not sure why he thought he could leave the gate open. lol He was a town kid, go figure. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is as cute as can be. I love the image and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Faith, and the cow looks fabulous with lashes to die for. Wonderful sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun cow and great card! I love the punny sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Faith, I adore this card! That cow is perfectly colored and I love, love, LOVE the sentiment. What a wonderful smile it gave me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done it again - you should work for Hallmark! Fab design and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.