31 August 2016

MUSIC

Hi Everyone, the Male Room challenge today is


What a vast subject of things I could have done with the theme of Music. I always search my files before searching anywhere else and I found just the the image and sentiment I could use. They are both from Create with TLC and fit so well together, I thought.

I coloured the image faces only, in PS, then printed the image and sentiment out with the papers, the art deco background, I thought I knew where it was from, then found I hadn't identified it, so if anyone knows I'll add the info. I embossed it with a Die'sire music EF, the striped paper is from a Debbie Moore Art Deco CD. I layered them with black paper and added black Dovecraft 3D drops. Can you feel the music?


Close up of the embossing.

Create with TLC














Thought I would show you the sunsets we had the other night after a miserable dark wet day, certainly didn't expect colour and it was only at the end of the mountain, nowhere else, Spooky?
25th August


and this was the night before on the 24th August, much better.




15 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

A cool masculine card Faith and beautiful photography
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Faith, love the black and white palette, perfect for a music theme. Beautiful sky shots, wow, what a breathtaking view! hugs :)

Kathy D. said...

I liked that you embossed on the patterned paper...gave it a neat effect. I agree that sentiment and image go perfectly together.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a grand jazzy birthday card. You really nailed this one Faith. Love that embossing folder. The image and sentiment are just perfect together.

Linby said...

I really should look at my TLC files they are neglected! Love how you used this one with the fab deco embossing folder.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, a brilliant masculine design.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

NanaConnie said...

Lovely sunset photos, my friend. I absolutely love your card! That image is fantastic and your paper choices are wonderful. Marvelous embossing!

Jane said...

Love the jazzy paper, such a great match for your images. Fab sunset pics too!

Tlc Creations said...

This turned out very cool~! Love it.
Paulette

Kate said...

Such a super card! The image looks fabulous with just the faces coloured.

And such lovely sunsets too!

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, Smashing male card, I love the Art Deco background to your jazz singers!! The sunsets were so different, we have amazing weather, love it hot :D xx

Rocky said...

I love that image, my Dad was a great Jazz fan and he would have loved this card.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute, I love the jazz band. A very beautiful sky!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Faith - your jazz theme card is just super - so stylish! Love the embossed detail and the art deco background. Just fab. xxx

BTW - wonderful photos of a stunning sky. x

Hetty said...

Faith, i haven't viosited your blog for some time and I see so many great cards! I love this one. Great background, super man card.
Wonderful pictures too!