14 June 2015

Divin Daniel!

Hi Everyone, I have a DT post for Deedee's Digis a

Reminder you still have time to play in the
 Digi of the Month Progressive challenge.

I have used the outline images from the kit and used my own colours, if you don't have time, Deedee has ready coloured images to just print and go. I added a few more fishes, a sandbank and a weed overlay, some bubbles and the sentiment is from the kit. Coloured and printed it from PS, I decided to cut it short to add a punched border. (oops! if you believe that you'll believe anything LOL.) then I printed and fussy cut Daniel and 3D'd him.


Deedee's Digi of the Month Diver Daniel
Water drops Kimberkatt
Delicious Scraps scalloped curved edge overlay
Delicious Scraps curve overlay
Martha Stewart border punch

6 comments:

Pamellia said...

So much fun Faith! Great scene you put together and the fancy black border adds an extra layer of interest. Glad to see your computer problems have been ironed out. hugs :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

How fun! Love your little floating guy in among the fish! The sentiment is just perfect too! Great guy card!

Shirley Young said...

A really fun card Faith and Daniel is a real sweetie.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely adorable. I so so so enjoy how you bring her images to life!!! Fantastic job! I love that you chose to color yourself and make the Dickie 3-D. Wish I was home to participate but still on vacation at the beach.

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, love all the blue on this one, Faith! Wonderful dimension on Daniel. :-D

Viv said...

Gorgeous card agan Faith. Great images and use of colour also. Sorry for my lack of commenting lately but life took over alas! ;) hugs Viv xx