21 December 2012

A Wedding card


A quick post for you today -

Another request, VERY unusual I think, she wanted angels on a wedding card for a couple who loved anything to do with angels.  SO after trawling through everything I had and numerous images on the web, I came across this beautiful image that fitted it all so well.  I added a bouquet by Sky’s the Limit Scraps.and used one of the flowers to go in her hair and on the floor.   The quote was from one of the quote sites, but I forgotten which one.  I coloured the image in PS added a banner a digi download, but I didn't save who by!!!!  I made a box and lined it with white paper.  oh! yes and I 3D'd the image and bouquet




3 comments:

Shirley Young said...

It is indeed an unusual request Faith but the card is lovely.You seem to have been busy while I've been on holiday - a great selection of cards.

Sally H said...

Hi Faith
This is a really beautiful card and fits the bill perfectly! Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I've been in major Christmas card mode! Off to look at your other creations x

Sarn said...

Hi Faith

Thanks for calling by and leaving me a lovely comment.

Sending best wishes to you and yours. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs
Sarn xxx