18 October 2012

Another page


When you're not looking they all come at the same time LOL

I saw this challenge with 45 min to closure, hope I have enough time to enter.

I did it, now I can finish what I wanted to tell you about it LOL.

The Digi Papers are Autumn Haze by Mommyish, the photo was taken at the end of last week, can you tell I love my tree?  I take photos of it in all seasons.  They want us to show us our "Awsome Talent"  LOL, they gotta have one enthusiastic, not much talent, haven't they, just hope I get better at it.

This is a digital page as required by the challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges

Now this weeks challenge! Use the colors in the inspiration photo below.




 Remember, your creation has to be 100% digital! Challenge ends 10/18/2012.  Show us your awesome talent!

  http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/dsc-6-photo-inspiration.html


edited 19/10/12 -  I came in the top 3 whooooppppeeeeeee


7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love those colours ...perfect for that photo
Lisa x

Denise Pustelniak said...

I see some AWESOME talent! The colors really showcase your tree! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Shirley Young said...

Your tree looks wonderful and the colours are just perfect with it.

Aileen said...

Beautiful warm glow from your page. The autumnal colours are fab. x

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous!! Well done on your Top 3 - well deserved!
xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love this Faith - the colours complement the photo perfectly. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

well done Faith and you got there by the skin of your teeth ! fabulous take on the sketch and the photo is gorgeous

Marie