28 April 2017

Scrapbook layouts weekend away

Hi Everyone, I have a LONG post for you with lots of piccies, you'll be glad to know they are in scrapbook format, so not too long to skip through :) after seeing them here I could have done a couple of changes in the text and shapes, but they are memories and that's what counts, I think? They are of our weekend away with my Brother and SiL, who spoiled us rotten, I know SiL reads this, so I want to thank her publicly for the work she and my Brother put in to make a wonderful break for us.

Fields full of Rapeseed flowers were everywhere, 
I believe they are named as Canola in the USA.










10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous countryside and all the beautiful abbeys and houses built of stone - how I miss all that in the States! The road construction project looks fascinating! Thanks for sharing your trip Faith.

Shirley Young said...

Lovely layouts Faith, a great way to display your photos xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous layouts Faith, such a wonderful way to record your memories.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Faith, your photography is beautiful! I enjoy looking at your pages so much. Wonderful pix of your trip! I especially like the countryside photos, but the old buildings are amazing.
Hugs!
Darcy

Linby said...

Fab photos and great layouts. I do love to see how places change over the years and so that one is a good one and particular for younger generations in the future.

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing your memories with us x It is so good to document them x

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous layouts, Faith! I'm so impressed with your photography (once again.) I can see you folks had a marvelous trip. Thanks for sharing some of it with all of us.

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures, Faith. Especially the history 'Lesson' Your arrangement is an example to me. Love, Bruv

Karen Dunbrook said...

great scrapbook pages...fun pics and great memories.
xx Karen

Pat K said...

Wonderful layouts of this gorgeous countryside. Such a lovely way to display the memories. Pat K x