10 September 2016

Retro 90th birthday

Hi Everyone, Yep! another 90th card, this one VERY different to my last post, but I wanted a bit of fun and colour for hubby's cousin. I found this great image and sentiment by Create with TLC and teamed them with a free paper from a magazine. I added the 90th at a jaunty angle, so it, sort of, looked like part of the sentiment.  I coloured the image digitally, printed it all out and layered onto matching card. The insert was done with an image by Elizabeth Dulemba and more sentiments by Create with TLC , it was kept flat for posting. I think it's a happy card and hope she thinks so too.





Here is the end of my walk photos, I hope you've enjoyed my local scenery.


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fun card with a retro look to it, fabulous! Thank you for the photos of your walk, I have really enjoyed them x

Tlc Creations said...

That is such a cool card. Very retro. Loving the layout.
Paulette

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Faith, a fabulous image and lovely bright colours - I love the sentiment, the jaunty angle really fits with your design.
Pauline
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your retro card. Fabulous 90th. I'm sure she'll love it - so bright, cheery with a fun sentiment.

MaryH said...

Love the bright colors and the harlequin motif of the bold background. This lady is certainly ready to enjoy that cup of coffee, and I like the way you did the age numbers. It's a totally cheerful & fun card, and sure to brighten a milestone birthday - and having it flat to mail...yay! Have certainly enjoyed your nature walk piccies. Love the pasture with those hazy mountains in the distance. Certainly should inspire you to keep walking - to see the seasonal changes each day. TFS & Hugs

Carol L said...

I really like the color blocks on your vintage style card! Great coloring and great nature pics too!

Hetty said...

Wow I totally love yout card. inside and out.
More great pictures. Lovely lay out.

Pat K said...

Oh my...I've missed so many of your beautiful creations. This card is fabulous...so bright and cheery, perfect for the occasion. Thank you for the lovely nature walk...I can almost smell the fresh air. xx

Kate said...

Your photos are gorgeous, Faith!! I hope you realize that you live in an incredibly beautiful part of our world! I'd love to visit one day.

Your card is a fun one! The image works perfectly with the paper. I'm always so impressed with the way you do up the inside of your cards too.

Bonnie said...

Love these bright colors and argyle background with this retro image! Beautiful scenery too!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love your card!!!

Linby said...

I LOVE it - so bright and cheerful too.