26 August 2015

Birthday card

Hi everyone, I had a FB post from my niece in China, they had gone out for a meal and she was enjoying it when she noticed "something" in her bowl.

Anyhow on to my post and what you are here for.

 I had a birthday card to make for one of my Great Niece's and I came across a sketch that I really like, so the design is of this sketch, I haven't entered a challenge for a while, so this one is for the Try Stamping or Not - on a Tuesday!

The image is a digi by coloring book pages. Isn't she lovely? The DP's and elements are by Dawn by Design, (The inside alpha is also from the kit.)  I paper pieced, coloured and added embossed "eleven" to the banner in PS . I added some Magic glitter to the gold spot border. The inside alpha is also from the kit.


http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-232.html

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and love the inside too. I'm not keen on green food after seeing your photo like it even less, yuck.
luv
Debby

NanaConnie said...

Darling card, Faith! Adorable image and I love all the papers you chose.

ciloma said...

Eeeeewwwwwww!! Hate when there are surprise ingredients.

kReN said...

I love this layout and may just have to CASE it. TFS, Faith. kReN
http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/a-fourth-life

Shirley Young said...

Super card Faith

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, a sweet image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Sally H said...

A wonderful card, Faith! Great colours. I love a bit of Chinese food, but Not sure about the 'guest' in her bowl!

MaryH said...

Yuck, if the photo is enlarged, you can see 'eyes'. I don't want to see 'eyes' in my food! Gag! But when in Rome...etc.
Love the sketch and love the fun fresh colors & patterns. Cute image. Also liked the inside lots too. Well done on this sketch and she will love this card & that you remembered her. Big hugs & TFS

Bonnie said...

What a perfect image for an 11 yr. old girl! Love these sweet colors too!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a sweet card for your niece! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Andy said...

Great idea and great post!
I think that self-made cards are the cutest.
If anyone needs free coloring pages then I recommend: http://topcoloringpages.net/