Thursday, 16 July 2015

Dance Team England Dance World Cup


Hi Everyone, I don't know if you remember, but I told you my Great Niece was in the England Dance Team World Cup Competition in Romania. I am VERY proud to inform you that the Team won for the third year running and  my G Niece got 2 Gold and a Silver and a Bronze. They also had a letter off the Queen congratulating the Team. I'm so thrilled for them and especially our Millie.


Photos are from here
https://www.facebook.com/danceteamengland.danceworldcup

My G Niece Millie 

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful, well done girls
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Faith, that's awesome! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful achievement, you must be very proud of your niece Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to her and the team. Faith! SUch an incredible accomplishment. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.