08 May 2015

Jingle Bells

Hi Everyone, my Deedee's Digis DT post today is for a sponsored challenge at Jingle Belles Rock Christmas Challenge the challenge goes on until 20th May. The theme being "Use a Digi" I'm only to happy to oblige LOL, I have used "Jingle All the Way" with great papers and images to play with. I layered all the top layers on gold mirror card after printing them all out. You may notice I used the image on the red card as a "stamp" I added the Jingle Bells sentiment around the bell, printed it out and used a Tonic circle die to cut it and the mirror card.   




Digi Sketch Challenge 2015



9 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Lovely layout and design Faith.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely sparkly creation. Cute little bauble!

Pamellia said...

This is fabulous Faith!! Love the traditional red and green, it's my favourite for holiday cards! Great patterns and I love your jingle bell!! Everyone is starting their holiday card stash, I should really jump on that band wagon! haha! hugs :)

Sarn said...

Hi Faith . . . this is a delightful jingly bell of a card!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Faith, I love the way you have printed the sentiment around the image.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

This is a cute image, and I love it the way you've used the digi papers in the trio layout. Nice touch to add a similar pattern on the border as you've done, and the gold mirror mat really popped this nice digi. TFS & Hugs. Happy wkend, and Mom's Day too.

Karen said...

So lovely - a really cool christmas image that one.. Reminds me of The Polar Express and his little tinkling bell. Smiles.xx

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Faith, and excellent work with that large jingle bell. Love the papers. :-D