24 September 2014

Monster birthday

Hi Everyone, I've got something for you, (for a change of late!)  It's a freebie image that I thought was cute so entered the challenge for it.

I used DP's from the digi kit to make his suit, added shadows to all the elements, printed and cut it all out, layered the monster and added another layer for his head. I glittered the "glitter" element below his hand and 3D glossed the buttons, I love his "brightness".


The image is from The Stamping Boutique
 DP's and elements are from Snickerdoodles Rainbow digi kit.

I have entered the Facebook challenge in The Stamping Boutique

6 comments:

Pat K said...

Great card Faith with the best colour scheme. xx

Shirley Young said...

So colourful, Faith and the image is rather cute - not a scary monster at all !! A lovely card.

Sarn said...

Hi Faith . . . thanks for all your recent visits and sweet comments . . .have come to stop awhile and browse.

Loving this zingy creation.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sue said...

Finally I can comment!! blogger has been such a pain lately..I loveeeeee this card Faith!!! its great...have a lovely weekend huggles sue xxx

Bonnie said...

I love all the bright colors and that monster looks very sheepish! I think he's been up to some mischief!

Anonymous said...

I love him and he does look a bit guilty I wonder what he has been up too ! Fantastic bright and zingy colours. Who said monsters have to be miserable !!

Marie