06 October 2013

Computer birthday card

Hiya Everyone. Another beautiful day, I just love days like this, I've been out this morning collecting acorns! why you ask, well they are for my church craft fair and hopefully I will be able to show you what I did, nothing brilliant I may add, just a little fun so that a 50pence can add up to a few pounds for the church - hopefully.

The card today is one I made for my son, he was in the computer workplace doing different types of things, before his illness, so thought this would be a fun card for him.  (He did like it)

I used Dr Digi's IT Ian, the quote is from Quotes-Lover on which I used a gradient in PS, to match the paper from Booland Designs Happy Birthday digi kit. I coloured IT Ian in PS. and paper pieced him to match the paper background, (but I can't now find the papers I used - sorry) and decoupaged him. I did laugh to myself after making this, because I added digi tape and thought why couldn't I have just added sellotape LOL. Nah! looks better I think. It's from Gina Cabrera

Have a good Sunday


I shall enter the following challenges

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-99.html
One for the Boys

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-27.html
Anything Goes

http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/ch187-bring-humour-to-your-creation.html  Humour

10 comments:

Shirley Young said...

This is brilliant Faith, really made me smile.

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh dear Faith , this did give me a good belly laugh .thank you for that
Wonderful image ..lovin his shoes
hugs Shirley-Anne

Aileen said...

A brill card Faith. I can see why your son liked it. x

Vicky Hayes said...

Your cards often make me smile Faith! I have several members of my family who would relate to this fabulous card! Vicky x

jenni1st said...

Love your little ol' man. Makes me think of my father, the computer geek - love him so much.

G Peplow said...

You really are so creative on your computer Faith, what a fab card for your Son!! I love the graded colours, Hugs Gay x

Debs said...

Super fun card - fabulous image.
Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card and love your humour Faith have you ever been stumped for a card I bet not.

Marie

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Too funny! Sounds like my hubby ;-) Very cute card!!!

Bonnie said...

Cute!