05 October 2013

Circus clown

Hiya Everyone, I'm sorry I have been a really bad blogger, but time is whizzing by and before I know it another day is over, so my apologies, will try and do better,  (always on my term result comments from each teacher - Faith can do better) it's been the bane of my life.  Never mind, I have been doing some commenting on great cards and projects :)

Ok now on to today, I didn't know which card to show you as I haven't posted many of what I have done recently, then decided on this.

I was asked to make a 40th birthday card for a girl who loves clowns! she collects all sorts of clowns.The image is one from imaginemakeshare.blogspot.co.uk a free digi. quite a fun image I thought.  I coloured it all in PS, made a tent also in PS.  I liked the idea of black and white to really lift the colours and chose Pink Petticoat Black Dots.  I 3D'd the image and added a nice bit of glitter

I suggested maybe as she was such a fanatic she would like a bag, so did that as well, I am glad to say she was thrilled with it all.  Hope you like it.
Have a great weekend.






I shall enter the following challenges.

http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-62-circus.html  Circus

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-201.html  Anything Goes

http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/ch187-bring-humour-to-your-creation.html  Bring humour to your card

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/anything-goes.html  Anything Goes


15 comments:

Pat K said...

WOW fabulous card & bag. Amazing colour choices and design as always. Enjoy your weekend. xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card and bag ! Love the bright colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, DT Member
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

Aileen said...

The colours are so bright and cheerful. x

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun image and love the bright colours, fab bag too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Janice said...

Cute, fun card. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Circus challenge!

Shirley Young said...

What a bright, fun card Faith. Love the bag too

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ! such a bright cheery happy card and wow the bag is amazing what a star you are. Oh and by the way I used to get the same report card as you.... and nothings changed still trying to do better. Hope you are having a lovely wekend.

Marie

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic, love the matching bag, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a lovely colourful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation on my theme this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

NickScrapShack said...

What a fun set! Love the bright happy colours !


Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
Nick

cass said...

Wonderful clown, love the bright colours, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a bright fun card Faith! I'm not a fan of clowns at all and find them a bit sinister - but it's a good job we're not all the same! Vicky x

Debs said...

Fab fun cards and super bag to match. Love the bright cheery colours.
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT and TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Vicky said...

Super fun and colourful card, thanks for joining us on MAWTT, this week, Hugs Vicky

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic clown! Love the card and the bag!