07 October 2012

Love Tree


Here's a card I did for a challenge and an order, but didn't get around to entering it, time goes so quickly doesn't it? AND as Mr Mojo has gone walkabout, I'll post this card.  It's Love Tree a digi stamp from Sew Many Cards, in PS I paper pieced Summertime designs red digi paper into the heart shapes, printed it out and then tried embossing the hearts, I made a shape with a fine embossing tool around the hearts and then turned the card over and embossed the shape from the back,  I then 3D glossed them, which really made them stand out. I was quite pleased with the result, hope you can see it in the photos.

































 However I entered this challenge
http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/willow-sketchie-challenge-4th-oct.html  Sketch or Theme Love Hearts

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab image .. so pretty
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
xx

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful card aitha, op over to willow sketchie again this are fits in perfectly of our theme of love hearts ad you could win a voucher xxx

Sally H said...

That is so beuatiful Faith! I love it!

Denise said...

Love this image Faith and the 3d glossing looks brilliant.
Hugs
Denise xx

ursula Uphof said...

Love your card Faith, You have made that image just pop out, hugs, Ursula

Aileen said...

Lovely tree Faith. Love the gloss on the hearts. x

Shirley Young said...

It's fabulous Faith and the embossing adds a lovely touch.

Anonymous said...

Just love the effect on the hearts,really makes them pop.Lovely anniversary card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bonnie said...

What a sweet tree! I'll have to remember this for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

I zoomed in for a closer look, lots of lovely detail here but must have taken forever but the effect is outstanding , I love all of those super hearts.

Marie