30 May 2012

A Star

I was asked by one of the boys in work if I would make a card for his daughter as she had achieved her place in a famous University and he wanted to say "well done"  I asked if he wanted anything in particular and he said "just say she is a star",  so this is what I did, I cut the stars out on my Cricut and also the red text frame, which is by Gina Jane at DAISIE, the star background is by Pink Petticoat, the digi, which I coloured in PS and added digi papers onto her top and trousers, was a freebie at CDAC by someone who I didn't save the name of - sorry.  He was pleased with it.



10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh that's a brilliant image - you met the brief superbly
Lisa x

Suzie's Card Den said...

I bet he was over the moon with this card, great image and layout. Lovely DP too.
Hugs
Suzie xx

baileyrosy said...

Hiya clever clogs !!! They certainly keep you busy at work dont they !!! I thought you had retired !!!!! Fab card and fits the bill perfectly.

Marie

Squirrel x said...

I should hope he was pleased hun - this is perfect! Sxx

Shirley Young said...

No wonder he was pleased, it's a lovely card.

ursula Uphof said...

Great card, love the stars.

Anonymous said...

Perfect Faith! Love the image.
xx

Aileen said...

Lovely card. Perfect colours for the occasion. x

Linby said...

Wow I bet he was pleased with it, so fitting for the occasion.
Linbyx

Sarn said...

BRILLIANT . . . x