23 November 2011

A Thank You

A quick post before I go to bed!  I have to let everyone know how grateful I am for all your kind comments on my cards, it gives me so much encouragement, I suppose I am like most other people and don't think that my cards are good enough, but your comments are so lovely I may even believe them one day LOL.

I also have to thank my wonderful followers, I hope you are getting something out of this blog.  I am thinking of what I can do to keep you interested :)

Here's a card I have done for a work colleague who LOVES shopping and talks about shopping most days, her reaction on opening the card was  "I don't do much shopping", we all fell about laughing.

The stamp is Presents by Bugaboo,
the papers are freebies by Scrap Eloquent Designs
the ribbon I bought in The Range
printed on paper by Cuddly Buddly
coloured in PS

9 comments:

Beryl K said...

What a wonderful card for a shopaholic, it's brilliant
Beryl x

Denise said...

Oh Faith, your cards are gorgeous. I always enjoy popping over to see what you have created. And this one is no exception - I love that image and the fun sentiment.
Hugs
Denise xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Your cards are fabulous and your blog is great fun Faith. Thanks for the smile today! Vx

Squirrel x said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the classic simplicity of the layout, and that image is totally perfect for the occasion. BRILLIANT!! Hugs Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh a fab card .. i bet you all had a good laugh when she opened it
Lisa x

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, That's a brilliant card and I can imagine the fun you all had, wonderful, hugs Gay xxx

Anonymous said...

Lol, fab card Faith! I know someone just like that too!
xx

Bonnie said...

I think we all know someone like that, or we are someone like that! What a fun card!

kingstonmama said...

Hi Faith, This is a great card. Love that shopper! :) Ann Y.