01 April 2021

Bad Hare Day

 I have 2 DT cards today

our 50th challenge

Anything Goes but

they MUST feature a critter

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter featured...

We are sponsored this month by Sheepski Designs and they generously
provided images to our DT use on their inspiration projects.  


My card came about when I saw this image with Andrea at Sheepski Designs, I loved the idea around it and I tried to make it look like it was taken in a room, (a little as she had done hers) with wallpaper, taking the colours from the paper. I also used a font that looked like it was being blown by the hairdryer! OK! that's in my imagination! I'm not too sure if I succeeded but I did enjoy doing it. As for the sentiment it had to be! I seem to be doing cards with a case on this sentiment a lot!  However that's what I think when I make cards for the family, blimey Charlie, their nearly as old as I think I am! hahaha

image - Bad Hare Day
papers - Bella Gypsy
sentiment - my own 
stamps - Magazine freebies
using "Speed of Oatmeal" font
sketch used 
FMS Final 463-001 sketch


Get your Critters out to play and I hope to see you in the challenge.
Keep Safe - you still need to.






12 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Faith, this really made me smile, what a fun card you made for some lucky person I love it.xx

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a fun image and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Totally brilliant topper Faith, I love the humour of it and the sentiment is perfect. It's the thinking about hairdressers that's done it lol, Kate x

Shirley Young said...

Great fun card Faith, love the image (2 weeks today and I get my hair cut - can’t wait) xx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image -I can see what you mean about the sentiment font
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love that image and your card is just adorable. Have a Happy Easter.

Maria said...

What a cute fun card with the bunnies! A very fun sentiment! Pretty mix of papers, too! Great card, Faith!!

Pat K said...

This one sure made me smile. Another great card. xx

Rosemary said...

really fun and funny card, faith!

Greta said...

Oh how funny & cute!

Linby said...

so funny and a cute image - your font looks great.

Sally H said...

lol, that is brilliant! I love it!