13 March 2018

Duck birthday!

Hi Everyone a birthday card for our GNephew, both brothers are within days of each other and have great sense of humour, hence this card.

Another rushed post, because I didn't know we were having visitors so had to try and schedule a few.
the duck is a freebie cut file from Cutfile.net
cut with Silhouette Cameo
sentiments I saw on the web
front sentiment done in PS and cut with Tonic rectangle dies
insert made in PS with copy of the duck multiplied 
striped paper from a pad I have had for years.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow I love this one I wish it was for me it’s such a great fun card and I love the inside as well as the front
Thank you so much for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute and fun card - great job as always!

Hetty said...

Oh my such a totally fun card!

Nancy said...

hahaha That's fantastic! What a super fun card, Faith! It gave me a good chuckle and I'm sure he loved it! :o)

Mac Mable said...

Faith this is marvellous, such fun and I love it! x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card inside and out--love all the ducks
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, this is so adorable. I think that your nephew will love this with all those ducks.

Shirley Young said...

So cute Faith and the inside is brilliant too xx

MaryH said...

Oh cute! It's funny, colorful and I bet they loved it! Enjoy your company...TFS

wannabcre8tive said...

Omgosh, this is the cutest little duck card ever. I love all the little Quackers. This one really made me smile. Thanks, for sharing.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Excellent card! Great inside too

Pat K said...

Wow...this is awesome Faith. You are so clever. I love the image, sentiment and of course that great little group of party crashers inside...brilliant. xx