08 March 2018

Big Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone I won't have a chance until Tuesday, (the reason in my next post!) to do anything on my blog, so thought I would add this today, late in the day, but at least I have done it. Sorry this is a rushed one as we have had visitors nealy all day and I have lots to catch up on tonight.
image - Whoopsiedaisy Designs for the freebie FB challenge
dp's - paper templates by Marisa Lerin at Pixelscrapper
the darker yellow was done with Sheena Douglas sparkle pens
sketch Outlawz sketch challenge
colours used below


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card :) Love the colours and the pretty punched border
Hugs Kaz xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Faith, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the sketch and what a cute card Faith x

Liz said...

Adorable image, Faith. Super card and perfect with the pastel colours. xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, this is adorable. Love the pastel colors and the bling. Have a great birthday weekend. Yippee!!

Shirley Young said...

What a cute image Faith it’s made a really sweet card. Lovely colours too xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your little elephant card is adorable. I love the soft colors and the flower border. This will definitely be a joy for the recipient.