25 April 2017

Lilac & Butterflies

Hi Everyone, we have returned home! and with it, 1034 emails!!!!!!!!!!!! as you can imagine from that, I had to delete most, so I am sorry if your post was deleted, I just didn't have the time to go through them. I will visit, but won't be able to comment on each post so apologies AGAIN.

On to my card, it's for the Outlawz Sketch challenge, I didn't think I would be able to enter with time being of the essence. It looks a bit wonky, I think that happened when I tried to straighten the photo.

Sentiment by Create with TLC
DPs, images from the digi kit, 
 "Le temps des lilas" by Jhc & Pm at Digital Scrapbook Studio
butterlies 3D'd
Solid colour card, Tonic
Dies Tattered Lace & Tonic
Ribbon, Dovecraft
Mettalic thread, stash
Glitter glue, Dovecraft


12 comments:

Borqna said...

What a beautiful card - congratulations!
I'm curious and I invite you to participate with a new card here -
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/04/ikesworld-challenges-87-anything-goes.html
***
Blessings
Borqna - DT for IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES

Crafting with Darcy said...

Faith, this is so gorgeous! I love the colors, the sentiment, the image, all of it!! What a gorgeous card and a lucky recipient of this beauty! So glad you were able to share this at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Hugs!
Darcy

ike said...

Such a wonderful card - super colour and layout design :-) I can't imagine having over 1000 emails !!!!! Thank you for finding time to come and play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Wishcraft said...

Ooh very pretty Faith! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous work Faith! Love the colors that you chose and the background papers too!

Tlc Creations said...

This is a beautiful card.
Paulette

Carol L said...

Welcome home, and thanks for sharing a gorgeous lilac card with us too! I think I can almost smell those delightful flowers!!

Shirley Young said...

My favourite colours Faith and such a pretty design xx

Kate said...

Everything about your card is wonderful! It's gorgeous!!

So glad you made it home safely. Glad you didn't have to read all those emails though!!

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous card Faith! My lilacs are just starting to bloom!

Linby said...

Just beautiful, those flowers look amazing.

Sall said...

The colours the detail and that sentiment it brings such a teary smile {in a good way} to my face. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT