20 May 2015

Flowers everywhere!

Hi Everyone, a card with flowers, flowers and more flowers today. Deedee's Digis is sponsoring a challenge over at Outlawz Challenges we were given a sketch to follow and this is my version of it.

I used the "Grown with Love" kit by Deedee's Digis. I used the flower pot, one of the outline images in the kit and coloured it myself in PS. I followed the shapes of the sketch in PS and printed it all out to add and layer onto my blank card. I used a die for the flowers and added Perlen Pen drops to the centres and to the bow centre. The bow is a cut file. You can see more of the detail in the photo below which was taken as the wind caught it LOL.





Papers from this kit
Papers from this kit
Dies Tattered Lace Get Started Set.
Bowtie template StyRock






http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-may-20









15 comments:

Pamellia said...

So beautiful Faith! I can't help but be cheery when I look at these wonderfully bright colours and patterns! Love your big bow and the strips of flowers! Awesome! hugs :)

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Faith, beautiful papers and image - a lovely bright and cheery card.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

Terrific paper for the background to this image, Faith, and I love that bow! Wish I had a machine to use cut files but so far I just use dies. Maybe this bow will inspire me to invest in a cutting machine. :-D

Pat K said...

Gorgeous spring card Faith. Love the cheerful colours and that beautiful bow. hugs, Pat K x

Bonnie said...

Pretty pot of flowers and I love that bow!

debby4000 said...

What a beautiful card, love all the sunny colours.
luv
Debby

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a bright and cheerful card! Love the beautiful papers and the gorgeous bow!

Jacee said...

Lovely summery pretty card Faith, if only we had the weather to match!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Faith, an explosion of colour too! I love that stripey bow and the beautiful flowers. Have a lovely weekend ;) Viv xx

Karen Wilson said...

What a pretty card and I love that bow!

Cindy Groh said...

I swear that happens every time I go to take pictures of my cards. The wind blows it down. This card is so lovely. Beautiful colors and a lovely image.

Shirley Young said...

Just back from my hols and trying to catch up,with things I've missed. This is a lovely, bright summery card Faith. Have you seen the new Silhouette machines that are in the pipeline - I'm saving up my pennies already !! xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You really brought the image alive with those very happy papers , bows and other elelemts . The card made me smile this early morning as I visited your blog. I'm playing catch up on my iPad since my major computer is down.

Sue said...

This is really gorgeous Faith sorry I've been a bit late in commenting but things have been really busy huggles Sue xxxx

Karen said...

I really like those bright, pretty colours. And your bow is magnificent! Smiles.xx