03 April 2019

Happy Chick

Hi Everyone, I took a break from TMR wanting to do more to the poems, but I spent it sick. However it's good to be back with TMR, I enjoy doing Male cards, can you believe it? I have so many men in the family it's hard not to.

Anyhow, my card today is for 

Hubby's birthday is coming up in the middle of the month, so I decided to use the challenge to make his card. Yep! it's a male Spring Chicken LOL
Happy chick - Silhouette Store
background paper - Gina Jane
fence - Birds Cards
grass - Designs by Ziska
cloud - Silhouette Store
sentiment - my own computer generated
font - Aescudos
card - Papermania
all cut on the Silhouette Cameo


I also used an Action Wobble to give it a bit of fun.


15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun and happy card and love the 'Male' chick x. Couldn't get the video to work but I can image the fun wobble x Yes I enjoy making male cards too or at least using more earthy/masculine tones on my cards.... So glad you are on the mend x

Lynne said...

I really struggle with male cards so I envy you. This one is fabulous and lovely colours. I'll keep this one in mind for my hubby X

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Faith, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Funny and beautiful card, Faith. I love the sentiment and the whole scene. Kisses!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so fun! What a cute little chick especially with the action wobble. Perfect springtime birthday card for hubby!

cuilliesocks said...

What a marvellous card Faith, I love the chick, he's so adorable and the sentiment is brilliant. I'm sure your Hubby will love it,Kate x

NanaConnie said...

This is so cute and that sentiment is perfect, Faith! Love the wobble. :-D

crafty-stamper said...

Great wobble card love the Spring chicken and sentiment -it's my hubbys birthday next weekend his 70th!!!
Carol x

Carol L said...

Hah! I think we're ALL older but this is one cute chick! FUn card :)

Shirley Young said...

Super card Faith, love the sentiment xx

Beebeebabs said...

Your card is cute cute cute - love the fun sentiment thanks for sharing!!!

Greta said...

So, so cute! Never would have thought of a male Spring Chicken!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

So cute

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute and I love seeing all the Spring colours.
We will get warmer temps this wknd...hopefully it melts the rest of the snow and we can get on with Spring.
x Karen

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, that is a great scene with your chick and the wobble.