05 September 2026

Comments

 Hi Everyone

Is anyone having difficulty adding comments? I have been catching up and visited 20 blogs this morning and the comment page is hanging and won't publish? Just a black box saying publishing. I've now, after having them hanging for 15 minutes or more, gone out of the blogs. I won't know who I've commented on or not, so my apologies. 

9 comments:

Pauline C said...

Hi Faith, I couldn’t comment at all yesterday - same problem. Just trying this now ….

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd add a comment to see if it's working and if you can see it, it is. No problems yesterday. WakeyL

Janette said...

I had the same problem yesterday Faith, it drove me mad so in the end I left it and turned the computor off. xxxx

HilaryJane said...

Hi Faith, I had the same problem yesterday. Gave up in the end as was wasting so much time. Trying again today. Hope this publishes xx

brenda said...

Seems sorted now Faith, been as nightmare.

brenda said...

Should have added, been back and checked and non actually published which I made or at least tried to yesterday. B x

Liz said...

I didn’t get much chance to look at blogs yesterday, but no problem leaving comments today. I’ve heard that others had trouble leaving comments.
Liz xx

Loll said...

Let's see if you get this comment. :) I have had a couple of days of a really small field for my comments to type in. Not even sure if they published so I'm in the same boat as you, Faith. You are not alone!! :) xx

kiwimeskreations said...

I had that problem also, but it 'came right' after 24 hours - I just had an early night :)
Blessings
Maxine