Pages

▼

17 September 2026

Brother

I'm not in a good place again, so please accept more delays in commenting, Thankfully I have my DT work done in advance. My Dear brother, the one I visited a few weeks ago, has passed, it has brought everything to the fore for me again. I will try to do what I can. Thank you all for your patience with me. x

21 comments:

  1. Oh Faith so sorry to hear about your Brother passing, sending my condolences. Take all the time you need and be kind to yourself, we are all here for you when you are ready, take care of yourself and sending hugs.
    Carol x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to read this Faith, its so hard losing our loved ones but please don't let it take you back, you have been doing so well. Take care and chin up, life is to short. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry to hear that your brother has passed away, Faith. Thinking of you and your family. Sending you a big (((HUG)))).
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and your family Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith that's so sad, but I am glad that you had recently visited. I can imagine how it must be taking you right back to when you lost Martin, which is still quite a recent experience. Please don't feel bad about ignoring your blog and the blogging community for a while. Take all the time you need, but I do hope we will see you back here again when you are ready xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss Faith, condolences to you and the family x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sorry to hear this Faith, I also saw your post on FB. Many condolences, take care of yourself. Sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so sorry to read of your brother's passing. It is so hard to lose a brother. Take the time to grieve, absolutely no hurry to craft when life throws such sadness your way. Hugs-Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to hear of your loss Faith. Sending hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my dear Faith! I'm so sorry for your loss! But thankful that you were able to make the trip to see him. Sending you a big hug, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A blessing that you visited your brother before he passed. His passing is bound to make you sad and I am sorry for it. Please accept my condolences Faith. Sending you BIG hugs and lots of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for your loss Faith. Sending massive comforting virtual hugs. Don't worry about craftland, it will be here when you are ready but concentrate on yourself first. Emmaxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to read this. Please accept my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry and will be praying for you. Please take care of you and don't worry about blog or comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faith, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Faith, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear brother. Sending hugs to you, my friend. Love, Loll

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending you love and comfort, Faith. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending cyber {{{{{hugs}}}}} and prayers Faith.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sending you a BIG HUG, it's ok to not feel ok. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sending thoughts to you. I lost the last of my four brothers last year. It just hurts. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Faith, I'm so sorry. Thankfully you were able to visit him. Sending lots of love and hugs over the pond.

    ReplyDelete

It was so lovely of you to visit, if you have left a link, I'll be visiting you. I hope my work pleases you enough to make a return visit.

I am so sorry but due to spam comments I have had to introduce moderation before comments are posted - ALL spam posts are deleted forever, you do not have public viewing on this blog.