Hi Everyone, my DT make today is for -
Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale,
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter.
My mind is definitely not on cards, with just two days to get my card done, and with visitors expected, and so many other things to do. Panic stations. When I can't think, I usually go to my digi images, as I have done here. The images are all from Creative Market, Watercolour Bears In The Forest, 2025. I used the fonts - Darling Suttine & Aescudos.
In Silhouette, I
arranged the images on the base square shape, and then print and cut them, the bears
and sentiment twice, to add layers without depth. I had cut the bears with a 1mm border, but on this it seemed a bit too wide, so I took Distress Inks, tea die and vintage photo and went around the image, it gives it a highlight I think.
They were then added to the colour layer, which I found in my stash, which matched the tree. All then added to the base card. I have to admit, loving that little bear.
I hope to see you in the challenge with your Critter.


Great card Faith, I love the sentiment. Enjoy the time with your visitors.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
A great design Faith, the bear image is fabulous xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Faith, the image is just adorable. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet birthday card! The bear image is so cute and adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou have put that little scene together brilliantly. A perfect birthday card for someone. it is good to be busy, but it can play havoc with our creative side. You did well despite it xx
ReplyDeleteOops! My first comment got published before I finished it, lol! Anyway, love the little scene you created, Faith. You are so clever with digital images!
ReplyDeleteGreat card for any outdoorsy person but since I always need masculine cards this one is perfect! Hope you enjoyed your company.
ReplyDeleteAwww . . . he is very cute! Great job layering all those digital elements; great card all around!
ReplyDelete