Pages

▼

20 October 2021

Kraft Thanks

 Hi Everyone, Well! what weather we are having, rain rain and more rain. I'm afraid this weather makes me not want to do anything, however I did a card while the sun the was shining a few days ago.

I saw a stamp on someone's blog and now can't remember where I saw it, sorry! I had to buy it, as it reminded me of a clover and a card I did a long while ago. I had bought some Kraft ready made cards for Christmas cards, (at least an idea, that doesn't seem to be working out) but, I stamped this around the card and then stamped the sentiment, I decided to colour the flowers and the leaves with DI's, not that it shows up well, but enough I thought.

As for the sentiment, I found a kraft digital paper in my files, so used it for the sentiment, computer generated then printed it and cut it with a die. Added it to the centre and voila! Although the heat distorted the card a bit, so after I took the photo, I had it under my Grand Calibur and plates, remember that, Yep! I still have mine!
 stamp - Penny Black Delicate Florals
ink - White Brilliance ink
ep - Papermania White embossing powder
Kraft card - Dovecraft
die - Julie Hickey


20 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, I love the image Faith so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Faith, a beautiful stamp, I can see why you had to have it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the pretty embossed stamp-the delicate colouring looks perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicate colouring, great stamping and a beautiful card Faith x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft color along with white on the kraft background! It's peaceful and serene looking and that's a great sentiment to go along with the images! Simply beautiful and I hope you find some more sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Love the white embossing on the Kraft card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Faith, lovely stamp and a great use of kraft card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful embossing and color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Faith! I had almost forgotten how good white heat embossing looks on kraft paper but you've inspired me to do some again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Such a lovely image with pretty embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've used the PB stamp beautifully, it looks wonderful on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous make, Faith. Such a delicate look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, love this one, looks hand-drawn. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this one so delicate. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL card, Faith! I really love white inked images on kraft cardstock. The florals are lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this stamp Faith and a beautiful card hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Faith...I love the image and your colour choices. A great sentiment too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a stamp that Bonnie would have had Faith. Not sure though. I love it and love your card! It does look like clover heads. I love it embossed in silver on the kraft card and love the color of the clover heads. The sentiment is a different one, I've not heard of. I like it! lol We just had 2 weeks of rain and clouds/dreary weather. Warm though. Been a warm fall though. Although I hear we are in for a pretty snowy winter. Yuck! lol I am the same way when it rains, don't wan to do anything. Hope you got sunshine now! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this stamp and what you've done with it. Great card Faith.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love, love LOVE this card Faith! Perfect stamping, perfect colouring and the embossing is so effective! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

It was so lovely of you to visit, if you have left a link, I'll be visiting you. I hope my work pleases you enough to make a return visit.

I am so sorry but due to spam comments I have had to introduce moderation before comments are posted - ALL spam posts are deleted forever, you do not have public viewing on this blog.