Pages

▼

01 October 2026

Tiger CCC

  Hi Everyone, my DT make today is for -

Critter Crazy #113

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter.

   

I was out with old work colleagues when one of them met her cousin, he showed us photos he had taken in Manor Park Zoo in Tenby, West Wales of Tigers. I loved one of them, so asked if he could send me it. Which he did and this is it.

I took it into Photoshop, added the sentiment onto the fence part, and copied the paws to layer them. I then printed the image and the duplicate set of paws onto matte photo paper, and fussy cut the paws. Next I glued the top and 3D the bottom of each paw and added them to the photo, to give it more dimension. Although you wouldn't think it in the photo, it looks good in real life.

I went looking for paper to affix the image, and found this striped paper, it was printed, but I felt it needed a bit of orange in it. So I dry embossed a birthday greeting onto it and wiped an orange DI onto it. Then calamity, I pasted it all onto the base card on the wrong side, so had to cut it off the card. It was then placed onto another base card with 3D pads. 

Tiger - friends photo
sentiment font - ArabBruD
paper - Marisa Lerin Blue Stripe paper 
embossing folder - Amazon 
inks - Distress Ink, spiced marmalade 
3D pads - stash

6 comments:

  1. Only one word for this Faith - magnificent. You’ve really brought it to life xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks grreat, Faith. A beautiful card and creature. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tiger image is just adorable Faith, perfect for the challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magnificent animal image that you have turned into a card. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the magnificent Tiger-yes I have done that a few times lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just hate it when those errors happen? They happen to me regularly. This is a great card and great use of that photo. Love that background paper too and how you have given it something extra with the embossing and inking. I hope you are doing OK xx

    ReplyDelete

It was so lovely of you to visit, if you have left a link, I'll be visiting you. I hope my work pleases you enough to make a return visit.

I am so sorry but due to spam comments I have had to introduce moderation before comments are posted - ALL spam posts are deleted forever, you do not have public viewing on this blog.