06 June 2018

Tractor!

Hi Everyone, my DT post for

"Little boys"? with so many men in the family, I consider ALL of them to be little boys at heart, hence this will go to one, for a gift I have in mind. I didn't know what to do and didn't feel enough mojo to make a card, BUT, to play with the Cameo? oh! YES! I went looking for a "toy" and found this wonderful tractor for "free". I cut it out on the Cameo and hubby and son LOVED it and had a laugh "like little boys". It's a gift box and it will hold without effort 3 mini Mars bars. It will take 2 larger bars even though I have made it slightly smaller to fit the card I used. I hope you like it too. I just HAD to take the piccies on the lawn.

tractor - Silhouette Design Store
card - Lidl
mirror card - The Range






19 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Brilliant!! What a fun little gift box - perfect for those boys and their toys!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith this is amazing ,what a beauty,well done my friend xx

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, I love this tractor box Faith!!! Wish I would have had this for my hubby as he sure did love his tractors. I would have had to do a red (Case iH) and a green (John Deere) one. lol So sweet and a perfect male gift box. Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--so fun & creative!

Shirley Young said...

Brilliant Faith xx

Joy said...

Fabulous! love the tractor gift box idea.

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Faith, a fabulous way to package a gift - I know a few 'little boys' that would love this.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Soooooooo cute - love it!!!

Nancy said...

It's just fabulous, Faith! I love the photos on the grass...so cool! Also, Mars bars are my favorites! :o)

Mac Mable said...

So creative and such fun. Love the photos on the grass too, had a little chuckle x

Janet Packer said...

I love this tractor - such a fun gift box.

Carol L said...

This is such a cool and fun treat holder for the guys! I just LOVE it Deerely (pun intended) :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow...this looks so amazing..love this idea!
xx Karen

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely brilliant my little grandson would love this -as you say suitable for any age "boy" lol
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

That tractor is great and perfect for any boy/man.

Martina said...

This card is perfect. A great idea to make you happy.
Thank you for the beautiful comments on my blog.

Deborah Frings said...

Wow, and wow again! This is brilliant. Love the dimension and it carries Mars bars too - this is so great. xxx

Bonnie said...

I LOVE it! What fun!

Rocky said...

Wow! This is amazing, what little (or big) boy wouldn't love this.