11 March 2018

Who would have Gnome?

Hi Everyone, a card from me with a definite who would have known! You'll never guess, the only thing on this card that is from the computer is the sentiment and the insert! I hope you're proud of me LOL.

This is for a nephew, he's 15, hope he likes it,
 he has a great sense of humour - he'll need it LOL

mushroom background - Silhouette store
Gnome stamp (a "real" one!) and die - freebie from a magazine, heat embossed 
clouds and sun - Silhouette store
sentiment cut out - Tattered Lace pin dot oval die.
All coloured with Sheena Douglas Sparkle pens and cut on the Cameo
most 3D'd


this is the insert I'm not good with puns, but I hope this is good enough for him LOL

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, this is too cute. I'm sure he will laugh.

Mac Mable said...

Always proud of you Faith x Your nephew is going to love it and so do I. Wow to all the cutting, dies and silhouette and sparkly colouring x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Faith, perfect for your nephew.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card -great toadstools and sentiment--your nephew will love it but 15--bet he groans when he reads it lol
Carol x

Shirley Young said...

It’s great Faith, love the sentiments. Hard to find something for that age group but this is bound to raise a smile xx

Linby said...

I think you are brilliant with puns! Just love this and the fab card.