22 March 2018

Pig Out

Hi Everyone, I made a card for a Nephew in Law, BUT, I lost the card I made, (this one) and had to find one I had already done to get it into the post, 2 days later I moved a magazine and there it was - grrrr! LOL, at least the one he got I liked anyway and it was suitable. However there is always another Nephew in Law or male in the family to send a card, and this will go to - Yep! another nephew (in law) LOL
image Elizabeth Dulemba
coloured in PS, it has more colour than shown here
papers Tina Shaw @ Pixelscrapper
blue houndstooth paper embossed with Houndstooth embossing folder and Dovecrafts ink rubbed over it. 
circle die - Tattered Lace pindot die

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol love this one Faith xx

Linby said...

I spend more time looking for things than anything else lol! Isn't it always the way that it turns up.

Love this card and can think of a few people it would be great for.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is adorable! What a cute little Piggy and the sentiment is perfect!

Mac Mable said...

So glad you found this fun card Faith...Made me laugh and I can totally relate to loosing things! x

NanaConnie said...

This is so cute, Faith! Love the coloring and glad it was found for future use. I often find my 'lost' cards hidden away under a bed or easy chair with the flowers chewed off. I always suspect the feline fur babies but they deny it loudly if not convincingly! lol

cotnob said...

A fun card Faith, a brilliant image and great design.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that looses things!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Oh Faith that sounds just like me I lost my heat gum looked everywhere so I went and got a new one a week later I found it under my craft table.
But I do like this card it’s a great fun card.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

Beebeebabs said...

LOL toooooo cute!!!

Carol L said...

EEEEP! This is just too much fun for a birthday card! I love it :)

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Faith, really made me smile! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith this is too cute.

Shirley Young said...

Super card Faith, love the contented piggy xx

Viv said...

Sweet card and love that cute piggy too Faith. I have also lost a card and had to make another only to find the original as soon as I posted the other one lol ;) Viv xx

Hetty said...

Such a fun and wonderful birthday card.

Greta said...

Funny & cute--glad you found it!

Karen Dunbrook said...

giggle...too cute.
xx Karen

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

LOVE this, Faith! xxoo e