01 March 2018

Clown


Now on to my second post of the day for
Morgans Artworld
where you can show off your work.

You still have time to enter the challenge, here is my card for the 
Anything Goes Challenge.
Clown image - Morgans Artworld
coloured in PS.
dp's stars - Melissa Riddle
orange stripes - Melo Vrijhof
background white stripes - Melissa Lerin
all at Pixelscrapper
sentiment found online
ribbon - Dovecrafts

A little story about the colouring, I spent over 4 hours doing it in PS, I was thrilled with it, then a slight lack of concentration and it was ALL gone. I could have cried. Next day I got back to it, but I have to admit it isn't as good as the first one, sadly. Lesson learned AGAIN! I should save as I am going along, then I would have had the best to show you here. 

I wanted to do this new image by Morgan as soon as I had it, not one I would normally go for, but it called out to me. I just got down to colouring as I had some free time and went for it, without a thought of anything else. I used orange layering to keep it bright and cheerful and found the wonderful sentiment on the web.


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith oh I love your clown card,well done my friend ,it's beautiful xx

Mac Mable said...

Great sentiment Faith. Love the fun colours and the gorgeous layout. So sorry you lost the first attempt but trust me this attempt is fabulous! Lots of hard work and such a glorious effect. One talented lady with PS x Remember Save Save Save xx I know to my cost too x

Borqna said...

BRAVO!!!
Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hi Faith what a great colourful card I have to say I don’t like clowns but you
Have coloured this beautifully.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/cute-baby-daisy.html#gpluscomments

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome. Love your coloring of the clown (sorry you lost the first attempt), but this is fabulous. Plus the sentiment is just so perfect. Great job!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow love your card - great job as always!!!

Pat K said...

WOW...stunning colouring Faith. I love this card. xx

Desire Fourie said...

Faith this is so colourful and fun. Love the panels in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Brenda said...

I'm so sorry about losing all that hard work Faith, it is very frustrating indeed and not many of use tend to think to save as we are going along-but we should. I do however love this brightly colored card! That clown is fabulous and I love the way you have colored him. I'm not usually into clowns, but this one is different for some reason. Maybe it's the sentiment that makes it so fitting, whatever it is I love it! Hugs, Brenda

Chrissy said...

I love your clown Faith..fabulous colouring and fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

cotnob said...

A fun card Faith, such a lovely bright and cheerful design - your image looks fabulous, how frustrating for you to have to do it again.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Faith, what an amazing image! What a shame you lost your first attempt, so easily done, but so annoying. Love the sentiment too. xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, this is gorgeous. Love this image and the way that it turned out for you. Beautiful sentiment.

Viv said...

Hi Faith, amazing card, clown and colouring as always. Oh no such a shame you lost your work though, have had that happen to me too ! Viv xx

Carol L said...

Congrats on coming back to finishing after losing 4 hours worth of coloring work! WOW! I'd have given up I know :) Great image and design and the perfect sentiment for such a card too!

Arlene said...

An incredible job. WOW

Greta said...

Looks fabulous! Can't imagine how you color like that using the computer!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and image--although not a fan of clowns,I always think they look a bit sinister---but love your card and layout
Carol x

erika said...

Great card, I love the image! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge! Erika DT Member
https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

MagsB said...

What a great clown card, Faith, I love the bright colours!

love Mags B x

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic coloring, Faith! I can't imagine what you did with the first one but this is incredible! Perfect paper choices.