18 March 2018

Christening Card

Hi Everyone, my card today is a Christening card for "our baby Dorothy", her mum likes colours on her, so I added them to her card. I thought it apt to add it today as it is her Christening Day, we won't be able to attend unfortunately, but I hope this makes up a little for that fact.

cross - Penny Duncan
window - Heather M
both cut with Silhouette Cameo
vellum coloured with Spectrum Noir markers
background embossed - Die Sire EF
sentiment printed onto vellum and heat embossed with silver
gems - stash
silver mirror card

15 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Looks very pretty with the colours on the window Faith. Loads of snow here today so staying in xx

Mac Mable said...

Unique and so personal and a treasure they will be keeping x Gorgeous card x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christening card and the stained glass window looks lovely against all the white
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

Stunning, Faith! I love the colours you chose for the stained glass and both the embossing and the shine from the mirror card make it look so elegant.

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christening card Faith, your window looks fabulous - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Hetty said...

Beautiful card for this special occasion. Great embossing.
beautiful stainglass window.

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith beautiful card my friend,well done xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Faith, love the beautiful stained glass
Hugs Kaz xx

Brenda said...

What a stunning Christening card Faith! I love the stain glass window and I love that embossing folder you used. I love it when a card is personalized, that is always a plus! I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the Christening. Hugs, Brenda

Mia said...

Gorgeous Christening card, Faith. Beautiful colours and die cuts. Kisses, my friend.

Gwyneth said...

A beautifyl card for a very special day.
GG

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Stunning.

Greta said...

What a special Christening card! I love the colors & beautiful dry embossing!

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely card Faith...great looking stained glass window.
xx Karen