19 January 2018

How could I forget!

Hi Everyone, my card today is for the Dragons Lair FB colouring challenge, we have been given a wonderful elephant and this is my take on the image and colouring.

The shame is that as it was a miserable rainy day the colours haven't come out in the photo. I thought I would share it anyway as he's too cute not too.
Elephant frame - Dragons Lair
floral paper - Create and Craft
middle paper I designed in PS, trying to match the frame of the image. Background paper and scallops coloured to match the frame. Seems they are too pale to show up properly!



here's a closeup, it does show the 3D gloss on his eyes

13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, LOVE those colors! Your card is gorgeous.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Aww isn't he adorable? Love the way he is popping out of the frame. Lovely color combination too!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card again Faith!, such a cute ellie too ;) Viv xx

Nancy said...

He's just too cute, Faith! The frame is gorgeous, and I like the depth in his eyes! Wonderful sentiment on the pretty floral papers too! :o)

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, such an adorable elephant and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

I love how this sweet elephant is peeking through the frame, Faith! And the sentiment couldn't be more perfect!

Greta said...

Adorable & I love the glossy eyes!

Shirley Young said...

What a sweet elephant, who could resist those eyes. Love the colours too xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Faith clever digi work for the middle strip and perfect colour tone for the elephant . Thanks for calling into my post and leaving kind words .

Hetty said...

Love the elephant inside the square and what a great sentiment to add..

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy colors and great design, Faith! Still working on mine. xxD

Crafting with Darcy said...

So cute! What a great card for a belated event!! And I love the colors you chose! So beautifully done!!
Hugs!
Darcy