10 December 2016

Crackle of a fire!

Hi Everyone, my card today was made after seeing the sentiment from the "Winter is Here" set  HERE by Create with TLC. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and this is the result! it looks a bit pinky, but it isn't, the day was dark to take good photos.

Sentiment Create with TLC
Fireplace, garland and rug, bear and mouse by Studio 4 
 Background DP TS at Pixelscrapper 
designed and arranged in PS
printed and tree 3D'd
glitter added by Stickles
3D gloss added in stripes to fire and lights
square cut with Sue Wilson die



8 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a lovely warm scene and great sentiment.
Pauline
x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gosh...I thought I left a comment on this outstanding, gorgeous card! It's a work of art!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderfully warm sentiment pairs perfectly with your little fireplace scene.

Tlc Creations said...

This is gorgeous.....love your layout. I just want to jump into that card and relax.
Paulette

NanaConnie said...

Oh, so beautiful, Faith! Makes me want to put my feet up and listen to the fire crackle and snap. :-D

Carol L said...

What a warm and fun scene you've created! I love the cat and mouse together :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is really cute. I love the little mouse and teddy bear that are keeping warm beside the cozy fire.

Hetty said...

Nice scene, love those little mioce!