Friday, 25 November 2016

Tag

Hi Everyone, today my DT post for
 the challenge there today which is
 "Tag it - Create a Tag"

The image is Xmas Santa, which I coloured digitally.
printed and 3D'd it on the tag base.
Tag base is a PS shape onto which I clipped the paper
DP is a freebie from Sissix
then added a stitched action and fussy cut out.
Sentiment is an X cut die
Ribbon and pom pom from stash


http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/creating-gift-tags-step-away-from-cards.html
 Create a Tag

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/craftycatz-challenge-348atg-with.html ATG with possible twist Christmas Tag

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/34-anything-goes-with-christmas.html ATG  Christmas

13 comments:

  1. It looks great Faith, love the stitched effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super tag Faith, such a fabulous Santa image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tag and I'm loving that Pom Pom! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute with that stitching that looks like sprinkles on cookies! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh fab Christmas tag here Faith,love all the sparkle too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty tag, Faith! I love all this red, the beautiful Santa and that little pom pom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wowser tag! Love the sparkle and fun dimension. Great coloring and the gold sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute, Faith. I love this cute Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Santa and you coloured it beautifully too. L x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great gift tag. I love the pompom!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at The Daring Cardmakers' "Gift Tag" challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful holiday tag Faith!! Santa is one of my favourites and this one is so jolly and cheery! I adore the shimmery pom pom and the metallic sentiment adds a wonderful festive feel!! hugs for now, see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great tag, Faith. That paper is really lovely and the image is wonderful. Love the gold words! :o)

    ReplyDelete

It was so lovely of you to visit, if you have left a link, I'll be visiting you. I hope my work pleases you enough to make a return visit.