22 September 2016

Card and scrapbook page

Hello Everyone, I wanted to make a card for someone who is quite ill and thought I 
would send a card to let her know a lot of people are thinking of, and praying for her. 
As it's an overseas card, I didn't want it too layered, to reduce the postage.

I used a Silhouette nesting stitched fancy labels file, from the Silhouette shop
I used the 2 smallest and put the image by Booland Designs
 into the smallest, then print and cut. 
the "stitches" didn't cut all the way through, 
so instead of cutting them again, 
I decided to add Uniball silver glitter pen to "join" them up.
Quite a plain card for me, but love the stitched cut file.


I thought I would show you my layout I did of my Great Niece, 
I have already posted it on the Dragon's Lair Facebook Fan page, 
the papers and elements are a freebie if you post your layout in the 
Monthly Fan Group Challenge.



8 comments:

Pat K said...

Gorgeous cas card and love how you added the silver glitter. What a wonderful scrapbook page for this beautiful little dancer. xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Two stunning pieces! Love the simple but very elegant sympathy card. The two layers of the die cut is a wonderful idea, and the scrapbook page is gorgeous love the frame with the bouquet and the photos are stunning.

Shirley Young said...

What a beautiful card Faith, must try 'stitching' with my Cameo. Love the layout too, obviously a very talented young lady xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Faith, I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. Your layout is fabulous, super photographs and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful and elegant sympathy card, Faith! Your scrapbook page is awesome! My granddaughter dances and this gives me a great idea!!
Hugs!
Darcy

NanaConnie said...

I love how you did the stitching on your card, Faith, and the page layout is incredible! I love that ballerina in the background paper and your color combo just showcases the photographs so well. Marvelous design, my friend.

Kate said...

Such a lovely card! It's simplicity draws focus to its intent and is effective in sharing its message. It's beautiful.

Such a gorgeous layout too! Your niece is incredible!

Bonnie said...

I love those stitched layers that frame the beautiful flower! Your great niece is so graceful! I wish I could jump like that. It must feel like flying!