30 September 2016

A Cameo

Hi Everyone, my DT offering for the Morgan's Art World  challenge, 
which today is "Anything Goes". 


I have used the fabulous FB September freebie image of the month at Morgan's Art World, 
which is available at the start of each month for free, 
you can get it in the shop now here

I also used a freebie digital kit by Indigo Designs, with masks to frame the image,
which I coloured in PS. I thought she deserved to be dramatic, so,
I added red background to match the roses in her hair and 
added a black grunge background. 
Apart from the 3D butterfly it is a one layer image, 
I layered it onto a black paper layer and
 added a few sequins to give her some glitter?





6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very seductive! Love the background you have given her. Gorgeous image and card!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Faith! I love the dark background immediately behind the image. The 3D butterfly is a marvelous addition.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Faith, a beautiful image and lovely rich colours.
Pauline
x

Shirley Young said...

Looks stunning Faith xx

Hetty said...

Wow, thjis is a totally awesome card, Faith!
Loving the image and the embellishments you addad around it. That white butterfly is perfect!

Kate said...

This is absolutely stunning!! Such a gorgeous, gorgeous image! The deep, rich colour scheme is fabulous!