24 March 2016

Camellia birthday card

Hi Everyone, I have a Camellia birthday card today, the Camellia is a freebie from Create with TLC and I coloured it in PS. I also designed the paper on the outside and the inside with the camellia and I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.

The pink background is embossed. The scalloped circles I saved it as a png file and cut and printed with the Cameo, then attached them with dimensionals to the printed out papers, on top of the ribbon. I designed a tag and added the camellia to that, then placed it under the bow.  I'm not sure now that I shouldn't have used the inside paper on the outside too, but I think it may have been too much with the top paper, what do you think?



My inspiration came from Pauline at Crafting with Cotnob with this beautiful card.


14 comments:

Caz said...

Oh this is gorgeous..Sorry i dont pop by often enough,,,xxx

Nancy said...

Wow! That's a stunning card, Faith! Absolutely beautiful!
Easter Blessings to you! :o)

cotnob said...

Your card is beautiful Faith, you are so clever to have created your own papers, frame and tag - I'm so pleased that you found my card inspirational.
Pauline
x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Faith, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carol L said...

THis is just lovely, and I especially like the papers you created!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty - inside and out! Love your choice of papers as is! Beautiful camellia image.

Shirley Young said...

I think this is beautiful just as it is Faith. Wishing you a Happy Easter xx

NanaConnie said...

This is simply gorgeous, Faith!

Linby said...

I think it is beautiful and the paper just right.
L x

Karen said...

So very pretty huni.
A much needed spring card for today, when our sunshine has gone and the wind and rain of the past months has returned. Soon be summer. Grins.xx

Bonnie said...

I love camellias and this one is a beauty!

Hetty said...

This is a beautiful card inside and out.
The flower is so beautifully colored.

Cindy Groh said...

Stunning card, I love the pink.

Tlc Creations said...

This is so gorgeous. Great job.
Paulette