22 January 2016

Elegant lady!

Hi Everyone, well - from no mojo to a card in 10 minutes from start to finish!!!!! OK I did have the image already coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers, but didn't know where to go from there, then saw this weeks Outlawz Sketch Challenge and it came together WOW! wish all my makes did the same LOL.

I matched the image, which I had coloured so that I could try the image out! with digi papers I have had since 2008. I stitched the left side and then added colour to the stitching by using a marker. Added dimensional drops and put two dies together to make the swirly hearts. layered the image with layering die cuts - all done. Just one thing - I wish I was better at colouring faces, the ink seems to blend a little too much! Practice, practice is the answer.




Image  by Art by Miran
Digi paper Summertime Designs
Heart die & Swirl die by Tattered Lace
Oval dies Tonic 


16 comments:

Squirrel x said...

She's just super hun, loving her dress! xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card and colouring, those greens and greys are great together. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely image - great colors. Awesome take on the sketch! Love the heart flourish and the colored stitching.

Pamellia said...

So pretty Faith! I love the colours, and that patchwork design in the background is just stunning! Fabulous!! hugs :)

Shirley Young said...

Lovely composition Faith. Like the idea of the coloured stitching - still searching for my mojo !!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, such a lovely image and pretty colour combination.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Faith, she so precious! Great job with the sketch and I love the background dp. :-D

MaryH said...

Great job on coloring...and it fits in with your digi dp just perfectly. I like this sketch. I hear you on the No MoJo. I'm often perplexed as to how to use an image after I've colored it. I like the coloring process, just not all that creative when it comes to putting it all together for a nice card. You did super on this one! Glad it was a fast make for you too. TFS & Hugs.

Carol L said...

She's a true beauty, and I just adore the color combination you chose! Pretty card!

dannys eck said...

This is a gorgeous card I love the color you used for. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more. Hope to see you again soon.
XXX

Bonnie said...

Don't you love having images all colored and ready to go? Great job of coloring and use of the sketch!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh this is so beautiful. I adore this hun.

the whole thing is just so pretty.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Linby said...

It's lovely and such a fab image, you matched the papers perfectly. I've got real paper older than that! At least digital doesn't fade x

Nancy said...

Really pretty card, Faith! I've been using yellow and grey lately too. It's such a lovely color combination! Well done with the sketch! :o)

Hetty said...

Beautiful card for this sketch. The image is wonderfully colored and those hearts look so different here in silver. Great!

Unknown said...

lovely card thank you for joining in our ArtByMiran challenge Jane DT xx