Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Christmas card!

Hi Everyone Yep! a Christmas card, why? because I had this free from the Newsletter Progressive Challenge at Eastwind and as it's so cute I had to use it as a Christmas card. If you go here to sign up for the Newsletter you will get an image each time.

I coloured it in Spectrum Noir markers and put a light pinkish colour to surround it, I just thought it made the whole thing warmer? then 3D'd the image on the digital background added a little Stickles to the snowflakes. A little bow and here it is.


the digital background Stitchy Bear

11 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely image.. I really must make time to colour it. Smiles.

    I adore how you have kept your image centre stage on this lovely card..

    Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year hun..
    Love n hugs.
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Faith, lovely background and what a cute image!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image and card Faith.
    Thank you so much for your kind comments,hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Faith. Love the cute image and frosty feel to it. Happy New Year. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a cute image, and I really like the blue colors you used! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and colouring Faith, love the background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Faith and such a cute image too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Faith, such an adorable image and lovely background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for you, at starting your 2016 Christmas stash with this cutie. Love the digi & how splendid it looks against that fab digi background. Lovely icy colors. TFS & Hugs. Hope 2016 is off to a good start at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

It was so lovely of you to visit, if you have left a link, I'll be visiting you. I hope my work pleases you enough to make a return visit.