Sunday, 20 September 2015

Another Wedding card

Hi Everyone, I had a few wedding cards to make for the end of August, so thought I would spread them out, here is another one. I was asked to make a fun card for an older couple, who had been married before, one of which was an artist and the other a golfer, this is what I concocted! Love this freebie image, (link below.) I added brushes to her hand as the bouquet and a golf club for him. I added a corner of flowers using print and cut on my Cameo. I'm pleased to report they really liked the personalising. I coloured them in PS. Using the technique here Then added a little bling with gold gems.


papers and flowers by Fancy Bird Designs
Wedding Couple is a freebie digi stamp from HERE

12 comments:

  1. A brilliant Wedding card Faith, how clever of you to make it so personal - a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful wedding card, Faith. Loving the flowers in the corner.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, Faith! Great job with the personalizations and it's a card they should treasure forever. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling. I love how you take an image and using your magic, add all the specific personalization. How perfect with the brushes & the golf club for your special folks. The corner flowers created a lot of 'pretty' and interest and I can imagine, these people were just delighted with your creative & artistic efforts just for them. Well done! TFS & Happy Sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job with the customization! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Faith. Love how you personalized the couple with the golf club and art brushes - brilliant touch. Your flowers are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Faith, love that cute couple and how you colured them. Still haven't had time to try the digi colouring as yet ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly customised mate!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another really clever card Faith. Love how you personalized it and the flowers are gorgeous. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

It was so lovely of you to visit, if you have left a link, I'll be visiting you. I hope my work pleases you enough to make a return visit.