17 October 2013

HELP template wanted

HI everyone, sorry I've been so busy preparing craft fair stuff I haven't been able to comment or blog, even though I have a few cards to show.

 This post is a cry for help.

I need an svg file for a box to hold 4 tealights in a long box .  Yes I know there a few drawn templates out there, and I have spent quite a bit of time trying to make one into an svg. I have made one, but it is quite time consuming even though it is cut on my machine however I would like simple!!!!! so that I can make more than the six I made yesterday, if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very thankful.  I have made a box for 4 by just using a 111mm square box and adding a shaped cut out for the top, then scoring with the Crafters Companion box maker, it has worked well, but for some reason I can't get the long box to work the same, any ideas or templates I could use.

Thanks for your time.

EDITED 18th October  - Well what a plonker, I have told you I made a square box with Crafters Companion box maker, and then ask for help for the other box, I went to bed and had a Eureka moment, and made a box to size in the same style as the square one, can't believe I panicked about it.  I will transfer the size into my program and make a cut out to fit the top.  Sorry folks.


1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Glad you're all sorted now! Vicky x