18 September 2013

Over the Hill

Hi Everyone, hope I am doing this right, it's the first time I have scheduled a post.

I was asked to be Guest Designer on Decorate to Celebrate,  HERE now I don't usually have someone that I can do a celebration for, but on this occasion we had a friend of ours celebrating his birthday, so I thought it would be just the right event to make for an Over the Hill celebration, especially as he is most certainly over the hill LOL.  Did I say that?

Anyhow, I made a card, a T shirt, wrapping paper and a "coffin" with sweets enclosed and a tag, also a banner, they were all using the Bugaboo digi stamp GusBday Over the Hill, just perfect.  I'm glad to say he saw the joke and even had his card and the tag on his mantlepiece for a couple of weeks.  He has worn the T shirt down to the beach and when they were on holiday in Ostend!!!

I think he liked them all. LOL.










11 comments:

Linby said...

Fantastic themed set. I am about to embark on some transfer printing, but don't know where to get bag or t-shirt, any pointers?
Linbyx

Sarn said...

Hee hee . . . hope he has a good SOH! xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hi Linby, I got the transfer paper from Crafty Computer Paper http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/default.aspx

The T shirts I usually get from M&S, the bags I get from The Clever Baggers http://thecleverbaggers.co.uk/?gclid=CM2Qq6Hn1LkCFcmz3godzWwAAA

Hope this helps, I do enjoy doing the T shirts and bags.

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute thank you for being a guest designer with decorate to celebrate.

Lisa said...

These are so adorable!! The sentiment makes me laugh!! What fabulous projects!! Thank you so much for being a guest designer this week with us at Decorate to Celebrate!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Norma said...

Hi Faith:) OMG! super cute and I love the image along with the sentiment LOL!! Loved having you as a Guest Designer, thank you for joining us.
Hugs,
Norma

Shirley Young said...

What a brilliant set Faith. I just love the image and the sentiment really made me smile.

Vicky Hayes said...

You really have outdone yourself this time Faith - and that takes some doing! How lovely to give your friend a laugh with this amazing gift set. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Hiya, i know I know long time no comment ! How are you , hope all is well. fabulous projects Faith and as always a great dose of your amazing humour. Especially love the T-Shirt so much fun but you are a wicked lady and Ive missed you so much

Take care

Marie

Bonnie said...

I'll bet he was delighted! Love how you did the t-shirt to match the card!

lisa808 said...

Cute & fun!