03 January 2013

Something old and Something New

One of my brother's has been sorting through his photographs and came across these of him and me in about 1959, I was thrilled as I don't think I had seen it before or so long ago I had forgotten about it.  I just love the car, it seems this particular model was known as the Doctor's coupe.  Now you know I haven't been a scrapper, but I have to admit I DO like doing the digi scrapping.  Just haven't thought of doing other things besides children, no grandchildren so haven't a great deal of opportunity to use kiddies, so used me instead LOL.

There are loads of blogs with freebies and beautiful kits for sale, I have used just one of them today.



I have used a template but sorry can't tell you who from, perhaps someone can help? this is it.








I have used papers and elements from "Pixel Scrapper Digital Scrapbooking" Here 

 http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  Something Old, - I think maybe the photos are old enough.

I shall also link to Pixel Scrapper Gallery when I can learn how to upload this LOL.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fabulous pics and i love the LO
Lisa x

Denise said...

Fantastic photos Faith and I love that car!!!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous layout hun, and what fab photos - you looks so adorable in your 50s gear, a real rock n roll girl! Hugs Sxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow Faith - these are movie star photos! Fab layout too. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!
xx

Kamilicrafts said...

Aww how lovely is this? I adore old photos like these, fab layout. Kim

Elin said...

Wow this is realy cool. First time I see a digital LO and the pictures are most deffinitly old enough ;) thank you for joining our challenge over at LLC this month.