27 November 2011

NEW PAPERS

HI everyone, I've been playing!  my "cardy" SIL came to say this weekend and of course we had to play, I was showing her a few papers I had made and she wanted to know how to do it in PS.  Well of course I HAD to show her.  Here are the papers I made. I used overlays by Delicious Scraps and a colour combo by Colour Q.



















AND this is a card I made with some of them. The digi stamp Forgetful Fred is by Marlene at SquiggleFly.

NOT a good photo I admit, I wanted to rush it on here so I could show my SIL how to blog too :) so it was taken inside at 6.30pm with a flash, hopefully I will get another photo tomorrow in the sun!

As I don't know how to add a file, I have decided to add the papers to the end of my blog 2/3 at a time. So here is the first installment. :)  I made them 12 x 12 at 300 pixels, so hope you can play with them, I would love to know if you have.








7 comments:

Marlene said...

It turned out FANTASTIC!!! Love it!! Love your choice of colors, too. Thanks for creating with him. :) You did me proud.

Holly Young said...

Love your papers - they are just gorgeous. Your card turned out very cute!

Vicky Hayes said...

Good gracious Faith - you are brilliant! Vx

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, Clever you, I love your great card:0) He is fabulous:0) And your papers are wonderful, the colours are brilliant but I like the design too, Gay xxx

Aileen said...

You are really clever. I wouldn't have a scoobies where to start. Love the card you've made with your fab papers. x

kingstonmama said...

Cute card and beautiful papers. You're so talented at this. Ann Y.

Bonnie said...

You designed and made these papers? Wow, I'm impressed. Very pretty.