28 June 2011

Melon thanks

A challenge for the Cricut at Bitten by the Bug 2, and I had the cartridge!  A Melon was needed so here it is, with NOT an original sentment, but it works.  I used a Digi by GTC's Crafty corner for the truck and used my Doodlechams cartridge for the melon and Audrey Jean Roberts digi paper, Stickles on the flowers and used Cuttlebug folders to emboss the melon, then I cut into the card on the truck body to place the melon and raised it, very simple, but with VERY bright colours that clash, which I wanted.

12 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Xa Xa Xa love the sentiment so funny. Great card faith very bright and summery. Love it.

Marie

Marlou McAlees said...

Ah this is cool :) I love it Faith and the sentiment is such fun too :) great card :) x

Carole Beath said...

Very cute idea and a cute take on our BBTB2 melon challenge. Thanks for joining us.
Carole

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so cute I love the truck and that is one big watermelon

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Love the truck and watermelon! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, This is gorgeous, a whole lot of fun too:0) Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards, you're so kind, hugs Gay xxx

~JulieH~ said...

Fab card I love the big melon in the truck it's just perfect for the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
Juliexx

pickle said...

What a cute card! love it!
Kerry x

Vicky Hayes said...

This made me smile Faith! I love the huge slice of melon with the punning sentiment and that funky truck.

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! That's one BIG melon! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Sarn said...

Fab summery card and I just LOVE that sentiment!
Hugs, Sandra

A Little Time said...

What a cute idea!! I love the big watermelon in the back of the truck...love it! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.